Broken Nostalgia
Have you registered yet? If not, then do it now! This will enable you to join the clan, partake in community nights, and more!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:36 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Log in

I forgot my password

Gallery


July 2014
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Calendar Calendar


No need to make a new topic

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No need to make a new topic

Post by Zorinth on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:35 pm

This is a place for anything you don't think deservers a new topic made for it. Some examples are things you will forget the next day and who really cares, you know what i mean. I'm not going to start a conversation though, unless you can find a way to turn this into one.

Zorinth

Posts: 340
Reputation: 5
Join date: 2011-01-16
Age: 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No need to make a new topic

Post by Waifuman on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:26 pm

So, how about that weather?

Waifuman

Posts: 531
Reputation: 3
Join date: 2011-01-16
Age: 21
Location: Spying on girls through the sauna window.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No need to make a new topic

Post by Zorinth on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 pm

It's dark out i cant see the wather.

Zorinth

Posts: 340
Reputation: 5
Join date: 2011-01-16
Age: 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No need to make a new topic

Post by Waifuman on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:04 pm

Okay, how about them waifus?

Waifuman

Posts: 531
Reputation: 3
Join date: 2011-01-16
Age: 21
Location: Spying on girls through the sauna window.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No need to make a new topic

Post by Zorinth on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:16 pm

you have 42, common fact.

Zorinth

Posts: 340
Reputation: 5
Join date: 2011-01-16
Age: 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No need to make a new topic

Post by Waifuman on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:51 am

Zorinth wrote:you have 42, common fact.
Only 23 right now.

Waifuman

Posts: 531
Reputation: 3
Join date: 2011-01-16
Age: 21
Location: Spying on girls through the sauna window.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No need to make a new topic

Post by Zorinth on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:17 am

it will go up, you should know it has to be 42. seriously nobody will go along with the meaning of the universe.

Zorinth

Posts: 340
Reputation: 5
Join date: 2011-01-16
Age: 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No need to make a new topic

Post by Kirov2k on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:53 pm

Zorinth wrote:it will go up, you should know it has to be 42. seriously nobody will go along with the meaning of the universe.

...lol.
...wat.

Is this guy speak, nerdy boy speak, or just something that would blow my mind if I really knew?

Kirov2k
Admin

Posts: 185
Reputation: 6
Join date: 2011-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No need to make a new topic

Post by Waifuman on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:02 am

Professor Spandex wrote:
Zorinth wrote:it will go up, you should know it has to be 42. seriously nobody will go along with the meaning of the universe.

...lol.
...wat.

Is this guy speak, nerdy boy speak, or just something that would blow my mind if I really knew?
Silly Spandex, he speaks weeaboo.

Waifuman

Posts: 531
Reputation: 3
Join date: 2011-01-16
Age: 21
Location: Spying on girls through the sauna window.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No need to make a new topic

Post by Zorinth on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:38 pm

MasterPeach wrote:
Professor Spandex wrote:
Zorinth wrote:it will go up, you should know it has to be 42. seriously nobody will go along with the meaning of the universe.

...lol.
...wat.

Is this guy speak, nerdy boy speak, or just something that would blow my mind if I really knew?
Silly Spandex, he speaks weeaboo.
I don't even know what that is. but Spandex it is not guy speak is is something that would really blow your mind, just watch hitchhickers guide to the galaxy!(it's a movie)

Zorinth

Posts: 340
Reputation: 5
Join date: 2011-01-16
Age: 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No need to make a new topic

Post by Waifuman on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Zorinth wrote:
MasterPeach wrote:Weeaboo.
I don't even know what that is.
You had best be kiddin' boy.

Waifuman

Posts: 531
Reputation: 3
Join date: 2011-01-16
Age: 21
Location: Spying on girls through the sauna window.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No need to make a new topic

Post by Kirov2k on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Zorinth wrote:
MasterPeach wrote:
Professor Spandex wrote:
Zorinth wrote:it will go up, you should know it has to be 42. seriously nobody will go along with the meaning of the universe.

...lol.
...wat.

Is this guy speak, nerdy boy speak, or just something that would blow my mind if I really knew?
Silly Spandex, he speaks weeaboo.
I don't even know what that is. but Spandex it is not guy speak is is something that would really blow your mind, just watch hitchhickers guide to the galaxy!(it's a movie)


I know the 42 thing. I have the book and movie, silly.

I mean the nobody will go along with the meaning of the universe thing. I got confused at the wording at first.


Kirov2k
Admin

Posts: 185
Reputation: 6
Join date: 2011-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No need to make a new topic

Post by Zorinth on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:21 am

oh, ok, well the books are better are better than the movie. The wording was really that bad?

Zorinth

Posts: 340
Reputation: 5
Join date: 2011-01-16
Age: 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No need to make a new topic

Post by Waifuman on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Professor Spandex wrote:
This shit's about to get manic. I just shuffled all my trading cards, fuck you Marik!

Waifuman

Posts: 531
Reputation: 3
Join date: 2011-01-16
Age: 21
Location: Spying on girls through the sauna window.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No need to make a new topic

Post by Zorinth on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:37 pm

and then drugs were pie, like in the music video i recently saw, cobra starship: The City is at War

Zorinth

Posts: 340
Reputation: 5
Join date: 2011-01-16
Age: 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum